One rarely falls in love without being as much attracted to it looks tempting to reach out for experience products but if you are aiming for an in budget solution, some home remedies for acne or other skin problems can do wonder for you, is interestingly wrong with someone as what is objectively healthy.
To avoid side effects of medicines, there are powerful home remedies for how to get rid of acne and pimples fast as well as for removing acne black spots and blemishes.
Home Made Face Masks For Wrinkles, Acne, And Blemishes
- HEAVY CREAM MASK -- 1 spoon full heavy cream, 1 spoon baking soda, half spoon honey. Combine all the ingredients into a fine paste texture and apply it all over to your face, leave it to at least 25 minutes then wash off with cold water.
- NOURISHING MASK -- 1 spoon coconut oil, 1 egg yolk, half spoon honey, 2 spoon yogurt, 4 pinches of sugar. Mix all the ingredients well and apply it to your face or your body, leave it to 30 minutes then wash off with cold water.
- MASK FOR WRINKLES -- 1 spoon of evening primrose oil, 1 spoon yogurt, some grape seed extract, 1 spoon carrot juice. combine well and apply it to your face, leave it for 15 minutes then wash off with cold water.
- YOUTHFUL MASK -- half spoon brewer's yeast, 1 spoon of yogurt, half spoon honey. apply this mixture on your face and leave it to dry for 15 minutes, wash off with cold water.
- SMOOTH SKIN MASK -- 1 spoon banana puree,
1 spoon avocado puree, 1 spoon cucumber juice, 1 spoon yogurt, half spoon olive oil. combine all the ingredients in a nice texture and apply it all over your face, leave it to dry for 20 minutes then wash off with cold water.
- ACNE AND BLEMISHES MASK -- mix aspirin with honey and apply it to your face or affected areas, wash off after 15 minutes with cold water.
Teenage Skin Care Routine
- Makes sure you wash your face twice daily with a good facial cleanser.
- Splash your face many times with plain cold water to prevent dirt and excess oiliness from setting on your face.
- Follow a strict cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine every morning and night, without a fail.
- Exfoliate at least once every week.
- Stay away from junk food, they only added to contribute to pimples and acne.
- Drink lots of water to keep your system and skin hydrated, a well-hydrated system can combat pimples and acne better.
- Sleep well at least 8 hours and avoid getting stressed.
- Minimize makeup usage to occasions when it is really needed, excess makeup adds to oiliness and results in pimples, acne and other skin problems and can damage your young skin too.
- Do not get too worked up or hypertension about things, these too add to your skin problems.
- Exercise regularly and meditate.
- Be happy .!
Budget Beauty Masks
- HONEY AND MILK MASK
Mix honey with milk and warm it,
Apply it over your face,
Apply a thin strip of cotton over your face, let dry for 20 minutes then peel the strip carefully.
- EGG WHITE PEEL OFF MASK
Mix lime juice with egg white,
Apply the mixture to the affected areas,
Apply a layer of tissue over the face,
Let it dry for 10 minutes or more,
Wash off with lukewarm water then apply moisturizer.
- HONEY AND CINNAMON PEEL OFF MASK
Mix honey with cinnamon powder,
Lather it to the affected areas,
Apply a thin strip of cotton over the face,
Let it dry for 10 minutes,
Wash off with warm water.
- OATMEAL PEEL OFF MASK
Mix oatmeal with milk, yogurt, and honey,
Lather the paste on the affected areas,
Let it dry for almost 30 minutes,
Wash off with warm water.
One Ingredient For Glowing Skin
- CUCUMBER --- it is considered as one of the quickest methods on how to get rid of blemishes since it is cool and fresh. Therefore, you can use cucumber daily to apply to your face or you can drink it too for cleanses your inner system. Simply cut the cucumber into slices and rub it on your face, leave it to at least 30 minutes then rinse off with cold water.
- TOMATO --- it is reckoned as one of the most effective home remedies for blemishes, if your face has some acne or small spots, you only need to cut a tomato and use it.
- CARROT --- you can it daily directly with other foods, eating carrots is good will help you effectively and treat other skin problems too. Otherwise, you can carrot juice to drink and the pulp of carrots, you apply on the acne, your blemishes or acne will be no longer swollen and itchy.
- HONEY --- after applying any kind of mask, just remember to apply a small amount of honey all over your face and leave it to 30 minutes then wash off with warm water than cold water to tightens your pores.
Oils For Your Skin
- Grapeseed Oil - helps control sebum (oil ) production.
- Tea Tree Oil - good for people with acne, who can't tolerate benzoyl peroxide.
- Peppermint Oil - great for maintaining adequate sebum production.
- Argan Oil - shown to decrease sebum production, great for oily skin.
- Neem Oil - great for softening skin and getting that supple feeling.
- Jojoba Oil - neutralize PH of skin, great anti-inflammatory, good for breakouts.
- Rose Oil - excellent moisturizer properties.
- Marula Oil - loaded with antioxidants, great for moisturizing, has a good amount of linoleic acid.
- Eucalyptus Oil - anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, great for acne patients, fine for sensitive skin.
- Lavender Oil - anti-inflammatory, good for healing superficial wounds.
- Olive Oil - most popular oil, great for super dry skin.