Research suggests that taking an extract of black pepper, called piperine with turmeric can boost absorption, amplifying turmeric's impressive ability to curb inflammation. It protects the brain and revitalizes health. Despite turmeric's remarkable health benefits, it has the drawback of being difficult for the body to absorb. But according to a study published in Planta Medica, " when 20 mg of black pepper extract is administered together with turmeric, it boosts the bioavailability of the turmeric desired compound by 2,000 percent."
"TURMERIC AND ITS BENEFITS"
Boosts Cognitive Function
It protects brain cells by binding to and dissolving abnormal proteins.
Supports Joint And Muscle Health
Turmeric promotes a healthy inflammatory response and eases aches and pain.
Fights Body-Wide Inflammation
It has been proven to significantly lower levels of inflammatory markers.
It optimizes the function of the liver, the body's primary organ of detoxification.
Supports Cardiovascular Function
It supports heart health by promoting a healthy inflammatory response.
Promotes Healthy Mood Balance
It has been shown to be an extremely effective natural mood enhancer.
Promotes Youthful Radiant Skin
It promotes soft, smooth, glowing skin and fights fine line and wrinkles.
Support Natural Weight Loss
It can enhance weight loss when combined with healthy diet and exercise.
"EFFECTS OF TURMERIC IN YOUR BODY"
- it is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and buns.
- when combined with cauliflower, it has shown to prevent prostate cancer and stop the growth of existing prostate cancer.
- prevent breast cancer from spreading to the lungs in mice.
- may prevent melanoma and cause existing melanoma cells to commit suicide.
- reduce the risks of childhood leukemia.
- it is a natural live detoxifier.
- may prevent and slow the progression of Alzheimer's disease by removing amyloid plaque build up in the brain.
- may prevent metastases from occurring in many different forms of cancer.
- it is a potent natural anti-inflammatory that works as well as many anti-inflammatory drugs but without the side effects.
- has shown promise in slowing the progression of multiple sclerosis in mice.
- it is a natural painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor.
- may aid in fat metabolism and help in weight management.
- it is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Although turmeric should not be used by people with gallstones or bile obstruction. Turmeric is often used by pregnant women, it is important to consult with a doctor before doing so as turmeirc can be a uterine stimulant.
"TURMERIC FOR SKIN"
Fight Acne With Turmeric:
take 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder and 1/2 tablespoon yogurt. Combine both of them in a smooth texture looking paste and apply it on your face, just wash off after 20minutes with cold water.
Glowing Skin With Turmeric:
make a paste by adding 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder and 1 tablespoon coconut oil. let is dry for 15minutes and wash off with cold water.
Turmeric Face Mask For Dry Skin:
1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder and 1 tablespoon coconut milk. just directly apply this smooth mixture all over your face and wash off after 20 minutes with cold water.
Turmeric Face Mask For Oily Skin:
take 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder mix with 1 tablespoon of honey then apply it on your face and wash off after 25 minutes with cold water.
Turmeric Mask For Clear And Bright Skin:
add 2 tablespoons of rice flour, 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon of yogurt, and 1 teaspoon of honey. apply this all in one mixture on your face, wait for 15 minutes then wash off with cold water.
Turmeric Scrub For Wrinkles:
mix 1 tablespoon turmeric powder with 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and 2 tablespoon honey. apply the paste on your face and neck then wash off after 30 minutes by rubbing gently in anti-clockwise position.
Turmeric For Sun Tan:
1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder with 1/2 tablespoon pureed tomatoes and 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt. apply it on your face and leave it to 25 minutes.
Turmeric For Removing Dark Circle:
mix 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder, few drops of tomato juice and few drops of almond oil. apply this to the affected areas and leave it 10-20 minutes then wash off.
Turmeric Rejuvenating Mask:
mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon of nutmeg powder, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder, and 2 tablespoons of honey. apply it on your face and wash off after 30 minutes with cold water.
"USES OF TURMERIC"
- treatment of acne
- facial mask for oily skin
- treatment of wrinkles
- signs of aging
- smoothes burns
- night cream
- treatment of dandruff
- prevent hair loss
- natural hair dye
- treatment of scalp conditions
- prevent cancer
- prevents the risk of hepatitis
- improves digestion
- boosts immunity
- treat Alzheimer's disease
"TURMERIC SMOOTHIE RECIPE"
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple or mango chunks
- 1 fresh banana
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of maca (optional)
Grind All The Ingredient Well And Drink It Freshly With Lots Of Ice Cubes.
" TURMERIC GOLDEN MILK TEA"
1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder mix in a full glass of hot milk. it will help to detoxify your liver, clears mucus and help with diabetes. A great soothing drink for children in winter. It can help to lose weight and get rid of acne, helps with pain and helps to purify the blood.