Reasons To Buy Gaming Laptops
Having a gaming laptop doesn't mean that you can't use it for your work. I heard this statement from many people that " why should I buy a gaming laptop when I don't play games"? well, everyone has their own point of view, no one can force you to do this or that. But I just sharing my experience that seriously having a gaming laptop is my best ever decision. Also, many people find difficulty while searching gaming laptops for them, and got confused in the end. Continue reading may help you to find best gaming laptops of 2018. So let's start with a brief description of why gaming laptops are best?.
Benefits Of Gaming Laptops
There are several benefits of having a gaming laptop and most of them are mentioned below:
This is the main feature behind the purchasing of any kind of electronics. Gaming laptops have a built-in high-performance speed, which is obviously best for your meetings, presentations, assignments and much more.
The overall speed of these type of laptops considers for playing games because games need the extra speed and this is a plus benefit for you to take advantage of gaming laptops for your work.
I had my first gaming laptop in 2016 and till now I haven't played a single game on it.
#2. Easy To Use-Most people believe that gaming laptops can't handle the pressure of work and large files. But the truth is they work like same as your standard computers. I have Microsoft Office with google chrome and many more things with large files on my gaming laptop. I have a Windows 8 laptop which is same as other PC's, no more differences I have seen.
#3. Better Quality Parts-So, gaming laptops build for playing games right? which means the high-resolution screen, better sound, extra memory, and more capable processors that efficiently use battery power.
#4. Gaming PC's Survived Longer-
Why is that so? Because of gaming laptops or PC's will not going to be outdated rather than other PC's. They built for tomorrow's games and programs.
Gaming PC's or laptops can be upgraded easily as compared to normal PC's. The parts they have just need a simple swapped out like a changing tire of any vehicle.
Continue reading may help you to find best gaming laptops of 2018.
Reasons Why People Not Buying Gaming Laptops?
Because of the cost. Yes, gaming laptops come up with double the price of any other normal PC's or laptops. Supposed, if you buy a laptop worth of $700 then in another side you may find a gaming laptop of worth $1,890.
However, gaming laptops are much expensive as compared to standard PC's but also they have many extra features and support.
In another way, people may buy laptops around every other five years, but gaming laptop can double the lifespan. Because they come up with new technology and the upgrading process can save much time.
At last, I have to advise you to buy gaming laptop if you want extra speed and memory for your work. Spent the one-time money can save you from any kind of damages. Best gaming laptops are worth to searching for, because you may find thousands of latest features.
Best Gaming Laptops To Buy
1. Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop, Intel Core i5-7300HQ, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 15.6" Full HD, 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, AN515-51-55WL
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7300HQ Processor (Up to 2.5 GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- 8GB DDR4 Memory & 256GB SSD
- Up to 8.5-hours of battery life
2. Dell Inspiron Gaming Laptop - 15.6" Full HD, Core i7- 7700HQ, 8 GB RAM, 1000 GB HDD + 128GB SSD, GTX 1050, Metal Chassis - i5577-7359BLK-PUS
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad-Core (6MB Cache, up to 3.8 GHz)
- 8GB 2400MHz DDR4 up to 32GB (additional memory sold separately)
- Dual drives with 128GB Solid State Drive + 1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive, No Optical Drive option
- 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit English
3. ASUS VivoBook Thin and Light Gaming Laptop, 15.6" Full HD, Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD+1TB HDD, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB, backlit keyboard - M580VD-EB76
- Powerful 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ quad-core 2.8GHz (Turbo up to 3.8GHz), standard voltage for full performance
- 15.6" Full HD color-rich, anti-glare display, and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB graphics for flawless visuals and portable gaming
- 15" wide and 0.8" ultra-thin chassis for a portable & slim footprint; Illuminated keyboard; Harman/Kardon certified audio; Dual-fan thermal design
- Lightning-fast dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi keeps you connected through any congestion or interference
- 16GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB M.2 SATA3 SSD + 1TB HDD combo for balanced speed and storage capacity; Windows 10; Comprehensive connections with USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen1), USB 3.1 Type-A, USB 2.0, & HDMI
4. Dell i7577-5241BLK-PUS Inspiron LED Display Gaming Laptop - 7th Gen Intel Core i5, GTX 1060 6GB Graphics, 8GB Memory, 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD, 15.6", Matte Black
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7300HQ Quad Core (6 MB Cache, up to 3.5 GHz)
- 8GB 2400MHz DDR4 up to [32GB], (additional memory sold separately)
- 128 GB (SSD) Boot + 1 TB 5400RPM SATA (HDD), No ODD
- 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display
- Be more productive. Windows 10 is the best for bringing ideas forward and getting things done
5. Razer Blade Ultra-Thin Gaming Laptop - 14" Full HD (Core i7-7700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512TB SSD, GeForce GTX 1060) - VR Ready
- Razer Blade Ultra-Thin Gaming Laptop - 14" Full HD (Core i7-7700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512TB SSD, GeForce GTX 1060) - VR Ready
- INCLUDED Games and Software - Receive a Game Bundle (Cuphead, Dungeons 2, Hello Neighbor, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Grid Autosport, and Civilization V) and FL Studio 12 Producer Edition
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB GDDR5 VRAM) VR Ready graphics
- 7th Gen Quad-Core Intel Core i7-7700HQ processor with hyper-threading 2.8GHz/3.8GHz (Base/Turbo)
- 512GB SSD (PCIe M.2) storage | 16GB DDR4 2400MHz memory
- Ultra-thin (0.70”), light (4 lbs), and durable CNC aluminum chassis