Overview:When you build up a brand or any other business through online, then you should know the basic promotion strategies. Your brand is nothing without a solid promotion like social media marketing. Promoting a brand or website has two different ways:
- Social Media Marketing
List Of Active Users On Social Media Network:According to the source, in many forms, the monthly active user number is the most relevant number in the world of tech. It is basically a key performance symbol that helps manage the overall popularity of a given network. By with being used to help determine value. Here’s a look at the monthly active user (MAU) count of the major social networks.
1. Facebook: 1.59 billionFacebook exceeded 1.5 billion people as of their last point. If the social network was a land, it would definitely be the most crowded in the world, even though larger than China. After the calculation, Facebook has around 1.4 billion monthly mobile active users which are already going to be increasing day by day. Still, you won't believe that Facebook is the major king of all social media marketing strategies then you have to think again and again and then again.
2. Instagram: 400 millionThis social network now has more monthly active advertisers (200,000 vs. 130,000) as compared with the Twitter. Action rate drop could be connected to both sponsor and brand static, as authorities take to Instagram to give some of its 400 million users. When users catch up more accounts, their feeds get hectic, and there’s more of a chance that they will miss out on their desired content. It’s maybe possible that Instagram’s current decision to turn to an algorithm-fuelled timeline was actually a reply to this issue.
3. Twitter: 320 millionTwitter is an international substation, with approx 79 percent of its users profiting outside the US. Also, it’s sponsored by 35 languages around the globe, and the policies have also lately switched away from a live feed in favor of a more simple adventure.
4. Google+: 300 millionWell, Google really doesn’t like to address its social network’s active monthly visitors. Because only 6.6 million users have created 50 or more posts according to Eric Enge, who has declaimed out on the trials that Google+ is suffering. So, we just made a quick calculation regarding the social media marketing users.
5. Pinterest: 100 millionPinterest, the one best social media site in which you can develop a great audience. With a massively skewed female user base, Pinterest remains to get better not just in the US, but internationally. Also, 93 percent of pinners use Pinterest to plan or make shopping, a state that’s launching brands from all over the system to join Pinterest and interlock with their active audience.
6 Ways To Use Social Media Marketing Strategies:When it occurs to promoting a new stock or service for your profession, it can look like there are everlasting options. It can be tricky to figure out where to get begun and which plans of promotion will provide you the best returns. The fact is that there are many ways to advertise or promote your business, and what achieves may depend on your business. Here are 6 ways to promote your business and develop a more genuine audience.
1. Social Media Games:Contests, giveaways, and sweepstakes are a very popular tool among top quality marketers. Why? Marketers know that social media contests work!
Social media games are entertaining, it is an easy way of connecting with clients and returning more followers to your social media platforms. A simple Facebook contest, for example, garners 34% new fans on average per campaign. That’s huge considering that organic reach is low on Facebook.
2. In-Store Promotions:According to the source thrivehive, businesses with stone and mortar locations have the added possibility to develop a new product or service in-store. If you want to know how to promote your product in your studio or store, the #1 thing you need to do is to give people a mind to go to your store.
Apart from owning attractive logos, you can promote your new product or service in store with signs and promotional materials inside. Offer exclusive in-store discounts, such as a buy-one-get-one-free or a percentage discount.
3. Make Your Content Meet Your Brand:Take the image that you want to present to the public seriously, no matter what that image may be. When you talk to another person face-to-face, you have a distinct advantage. You can exchange ideas, ask questions, receive feedback and formulate your pitch based on what you know they want.
A likely buyer can more easily decide whether they trust you or not when they are actually looking you in the eyes.
However, this isn't quite as easy with content. You must use your content to express yourself to your chosen demographic in a way that they will understand.
4. Choose The Right Networks:If you’re not gaining any traction on some of the social media platforms you’re active on, it may not entirely be your fault. With hundreds of social media apps out there, and new ones popping up every day, it’s tempting to jump into all of them. However, every social network might not be the right fit for your company. Your job is to find the networks that align with your brand’s image and goals. Otherwise, you’ll struggle to make progress. source: sproutsocial.
For instance, if your company is a steel manufacturer, then Tumblr probably isn’t the best option for you. Tumblr’s primary demographic is teens and people in their early twenties. A better option would be LinkedIn since it’s a B2B network that attracts business owners.
5. Create Engaging Contents:Let’s now discuss the fun part, posting to social media. You know who your ideal customer is and you used that information to create your social media mission statement. Armed with this information it should be easy for you to begin creating and curating content. So, what exactly is considered content? Here are a few examples of content you could create:
- Blog Posts
- Company News
6. Keep Record of Your Competitors:We’ve all heard of Facebook stalking. Or Twitter stalking, or LinkedIn stalking, or whatever form of online stalking you prefer. But basically, watching your competitors’ activities not only keeps you up to speed on what they’re doing but could also provide extra insight into your industry’s advancements.
With that kind of knowledge at hand, you can compare your competitors’ business actions to yours and use that knowledge to improve your business strategies to stay ahead of the curve. (Hootsuite has an awesome article featuring social media monitoring tools that help you keep your finger on the pulse of your industry.) source: mayecreate